1. General Information
- Operator Service www.andoria24.pl is Andoria Motoparts Sp. o.o. based in Andrychów (34-120), ul. Krakowska 140, entered in the register of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, XII Commercial Division of the National Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS 00000549001, which is a taxable person of goods and services, which has a number PL551-262-14-46.
- Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms information.
- By storing in the terminal devices cookies (so-called. "Cookies").
- By collecting logs, web server hosting by the operator, functioning www.andoria24.pl
2. Information about forms
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not shared with third parties otherwise without the consent of the user.
- The data given in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services deliver the goods, services that support payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Service in this area works.
3. Information about the files cookies
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- Whopresented entity termination device Website User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
- date of request,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Dissemination of data
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Identification data will be made available to the individual off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. File Management cookies - as in practice to express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
For more information about Cookies are available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" menu in your browser.